Why hello there,

welcome to Potpourri (noun,. A miscellaneous anthology or collection)
post a comment, subscribe....feed my fish have a good time :) :)
sit back and relax as i blog about a miscellaneous collection of the little(or big) things in life!)

Monday 3 August 2009

Dishwashers

Very random topic but this is potpourri here people
so..my question is why do you have to wash the dishes before hand? ITS A DISHWASHER PEOPLE i mean come on........ a couple weeks i wanted to watch some T.V now to get to the living room i have to go through the kitchen.. my dishwasher is there(oh no!) so im walking through it and..im standing in a river..my lovely dishwasher has overflowed! dad and i cleaned up the mess...also..the dishes dont come out clean all the time
my question to you.....will we ever be smart enough to make a dishwasher that washes dishes
the world may never find out!
Bye
Callie-Co<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it clean..if you disagree with something let me know and ill blog about the other side of what evr i have blogged about....please be a nice person here