Why hello there,

welcome to Potpourri (noun,. A miscellaneous anthology or collection)
post a comment, subscribe....feed my fish have a good time :) :)
sit back and relax as i blog about a miscellaneous collection of the little(or big) things in life!)

Sunday 3 January 2010

Another Product Review!

This time its Squeaky Pink By Pink Victorias Secreat... It worked amazingly. I shaved for school and it gave me a amazing close shave and smelled good too! I would highly recomed this product if you want a close shave or just good smelling body wash :) . You can find this at your Bath and Body works or online at www.bathandbodyworks.com
Thats all for now!
Love,
Callie-Co

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it clean..if you disagree with something let me know and ill blog about the other side of what evr i have blogged about....please be a nice person here